Our wrap cloth is also available to buy off the roll, in 50cm increments. Lengths greater than 50cm will be sent as one continuous piece of cloth.
This cloth is multipurpose, but especially good for making babywearing items from. It is regularly turned into babywearing bags, different styles of carriers, suck pads etc
Our fabric is full wrap width (around 70cm minimum). It will have one selvedge edge and 3 raw edges, and be in loom state still. We recommend that you zig zag stitch or overlock the raw edges then pre-wash the cloth before sewing with it.
- Unique to us, and you won’t find our hand drawn designs for sale anywhere else!
- Woven in Lancashire by a family run weaving mill with over 150 years of expertise.
- Created specifically for the purpose of babywearing. We’ve crafted the perfect weave-recipe for cloth that is ideal for carrying your baby.
- Great for using in all manner of craft projects too (tutorials link page)
- Made from ethically sourced natural fibres, safely dyed with oeko-tex certified fibre reactive dyes