Beautiful and practical ring slings made for Firespiral by Taylors Babywearing from our new Waterwitch Cirrus Murmuration cloth.
Our ring slings are approximately 2.1m from long tail to rings, and you have the choice of a gathered or Rose Pleat shoulder. If you wish for a longer ring sling please buy a wrap and choose our ring sling conversion add-on option.
The in-stock slings have the ecru background with the teal detail as the ‘right’ side, so if you prefer to wear it dark side out, please choose the opposite shoulder in order to have the design the right way up. We will use silver rings as a default – if you prefer something different please make a comment and we’ll get back to you.
Our limited edition cloth is woven in North West England from ethically sourced yarns. They are packaged in one of our functional delicates laundry bags.
Woven Wrap Sizing
Wrap sizes don’t work in the same way as clothing.
Size numbers refer to the length of the woven wrap- the larger the number, the longer the wrap.
Each size is 50cm (20”) longer than the previous size.
SIZE 1 = 2.2M (7’2”)
SIZE 2 = 2.7M (8’8”)
SIZE 3 = 3.2M (10’ 8”)
SIZE 4 = 3.7M (12’)
SIZE 5 = 4.2M (13’8)
SIZE 6 = 4.7M (15’4”)
SIZE 7 = 5.2M (17’)
SIZE 8 = 5.7M (18’7”)
SIZE 9 = 6.2M (20’3”)
Each length offers different options for tying, so there isn’t a single size that will ‘fit you.
Your body size will determine how big a wrap you need for tying each specific carry. For example, the Front Wrap Cross Carry is a popular starter carry. Some people will be able to use a size 6 for this carry, but others may need a longer (or shorter) wrap depending on their body and baby size.
Read more about understanding wrap sizes
Read more about choosing the right size of wrap for you
Brushed Cotton Blankets
Our blankets come in two sizes:
Double- 160cm x190cm approx (63″ x 75″)
King Size- 160cm x 220cm approx (63″ x 87″)
Our Ponchos are one size. Height is a bigger factor than dress size when it comes to fit, and they will fit most bodies under 6′ tall! The Poncho is approximately 105cm long at the front, from the base of the neck to the longest taper point (not including the cowl neck), and approx 66cm long at the shoulder, from the base of the neck to the highest point of the hem
The main body of the bag is approx 30cm x 30cm x 16cm
The adjustable strap is 180cm to the taper end, and 35cm wide
The zip opening is 30cm wide and the base of the bag is 40cm. It has a depth of approx 30cm and a 10cm wide base.
The adjustable strap is 165cm to the taper end, and 20cm wide
Scarves and Cowls
|Full width Cowl
||full wrap width (approx 70cm),
||half wrap width (approx 35cm)
||half wrap width (approx 35cm)
For UK and EU there are no additional charges as VAT is charged at point of sale. Please note that other international orders may be subject to local taxes and processing fees upon receipt. You can check your tax rate here.
Orders to the US do not have any tax or customs charges.
Please sign into your account or add your shipping address at the checkout to see the correct prices for your location
If you have any questions about this please get in touch.
- In-stock orders will be posted next working day in most cases.
- Standard shipping costs £4.20 up to 2kg. Heavier orders will be split into multiple parcels. We use Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed for which usually takes between 1 & 3 days to arrive.
- Royal Mail Special (next working day) Delivery is available at cost. We will do our best to post these orders on the same day if received before 1pm UK time.
- We often (not always!) provide tracking numbers.
- You will receive an email to say that your order has been shipped
- For European orders we use GLS europriority service. This is a flat rate service for orders up to 4kg which should be with you in 3-4 working days. For other international orders (Excluding US orders) under 2kg We use Royal Mail’s international tracked or signed for service. For US orders we use Fedex world express. The prices given at checkout are generally correct for these weights.
- For heavier orders we use other couriers including FedEx, UPS, DPD. If we can get shipping for less than you have paid we will refund you. We will aim to get the best value price for you.
- You will receive a tracking number on your email that tells you we have shipped your order. This is also available on your account if you have one.
- We aim to ship international orders within 3 working days.
- International orders may take longer to arrive than expected due to local revenue and customs processes.
Our website sends an email once we have marked your order as completed but sometimes these emails don’t make it through to your inbox. If you have an account with us you can check your order status by logging in. A “completed” status means that your order has been shipped. You can also view your tracking number here.
We are happy to add phone numbers or specific details/instructions to your parcel- you can include them in your shipping address or add them in the comments box when you order. We cannot guarantee that your local postal service will follow any specific instructions. All parcels will require a signature on delivery.